One of the most common and highly used terms in business firms in last decade or so is outsourcing. Globalization and new technological competitions have made the companies difficult to maintain range of expertise and skills in all areas to be a successful competitor. With the emergence of third world multinational companies, the level of competition has become even more difficult and important issue. The best solution for this problem is outsourcing.
Benefits to the HR of Implementing HR BPO:
Although the benefits of outsourcing human resources processes vary from company to company, most organisations that have implemented comprehensive HR BPO programs have seen significant financial savings (30 to 50% of the operating budget) and a variety of less tangible, but equally important benefits. Among the key benefits of HR BPO for the HR are:
- Converting a growing capital investment to a predictable variable expense based on the number of active employees
- Reducing HR staff headcount and dramatically improving the ratio of HR personnel to the overall employee base
- Reducing the total amount spent on internally provided and currently outsourced services
- Eliminating inefficiencies resulting from nonintegrated and redundant processes
- Streamlining and simplifying relationships with several HR service vendors to a single strategic partner
- Gaining access to HR best practices and subject matter experts at a fraction of the cost to bring them in-house
- Reducing the risk and legal exposure of noncompliance with the myriad national, state and local regulations and laws now in force
- Refocusing HR personnel on strategic activities such as compensation planning, human capital development and recruiting and succession planning, where they can truly add value to the core business.
How do we do it?
At Evolve HR, we takeover some of the non-core HR Functions enabling the organisations to focus on the core. Non-core internal business processes are prime candidates for outsourcing, among them the repetitive transactions related to providing human resources administration and services. For many years companies have been outsourcing payroll services, tax preparation and similar focused tactical functions. Some companies even progressed to the point that they outsourced a number of functions. In fact, it’s not uncommon to find that as many as six or seven individual HR functions such as administration, benefits management and payroll have been outsourced to multiple providers.
Evolve HR possesses vast experience and expertise in handling industrial relations matters on behalf of our clients. We ensure compliance in all legal statutory requirements in providing third party outsourcing services to our clients. Key HR BPO Services are:
- Payroll Outsourcing
- Business Process Outsourcing Solutions
- Industrial Relations (IR) & Legal matters
- Contract Labor Management
- Turnaround Labor Resources Management